Welcome to MDM
Main dans la Main is a non-profit humanitarian NGO created in 1988 by Mrs. NOMO MESSINA. Declared on 20 MARCH 1991 under deposit receipt No. 68/ DDA/C19 / bapp, recognized by Ministerial Order No. 2009001A/MINAS/SG/DPSE/SDPDE of 27 January 2009, giving final authorization to open and operate.
Young people at MDM live in a safe environment thanks to the presence of a barrier to prevent them from leaving without supervision. At MDM all entries and exits are controlled…
MDM has a small trades apprenticeship room such as sewing workshops, the aim of which is to promote the self-employment of young people (of both sexes) in a difficult situation and to produce financial resources…
Young people at MDM live in a safe environment thanks to the presence of a barrier to prevent them from leaving without supervision. At MDM all entries and exits are controlled….
- Active members: define the action plan of MDM
Supporting members: those who support MDM in one way or another without being tenuous to take an active part
- Benefactor members: those who contribute financially or morally to the action of MDM
- SPONSORS OF ONE OR MORE CHILDREN
- Those who take care of the schooling of one or more children
- SPONSORS Those who provide funding for one or more MDM activities
- Welcome, supervise and educate young people in distress
- Promote their social integration by ensuring their schooling and vocational training
- Ensure their physical and mental development by providing them with adequate health care
- Ensure their protection against all forms of violence and exploitation
- MAIN dans la MAIN is a team of committed Christians who work to promote the well-being of children.
Promote the well-being of children in difficult situations with a view to their social integration.
- Abandoned children
- Abused and prostituted, or any child considered as such
- Membership fees
- Proceeds from the sale of objects made by the children themselves and by their supervisorS
- The product of the events organized by the association
- Donations from benefactors